Hosanna! meets Sunday mornings at 9:30, and our most recent service is available online.
You can give your offering in the following ways:
1. Give online using Pushpay.
2. Text hosannalititz to 77977.
3. If you prefer to write a check, you can send it to Hosanna! at 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
Additional details can be found in this week’s bulletin.
- Senior High Youth Group is meeting Sunday morning from 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM. The Junior High Youth Group is not meeting this week.
- Together Again: A Writing Reunion of the Hosanna Community is an evening class, led by Jane Clark, being held Wednesday evenings from June 30-August 4, and from 7 – 9 PM. We’re meeting in person and online to write about our experience of isolation and reuniting, re-establishing a sense of belonging as a church community.
- The Youth Group Camping Trip is a go, for Friday, July 30th to Sunday, August 1st. This is for 7th-12th graders, including recent graduates. Check out the bulletin for more details, or contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- A new adult class, beginning Sunday, August 8, will focus on spiritual abuse. The class will meet from 11:15 – 12:15 PM through September 12 (excepting Labor Day weekend), both online and in-person in the Fellowship Hall, and will be led by Jo Ann Kunz. Please sign up for the class on this page.
- Please note the following items that are needed in the Toiletry Ministry closet: shampoo, body wash, mouthwash, paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissues, bar soap.
- Our annual Free Clothing Give-away is coming September 25th! Volunteers are needed to sort the huge amounts of clothing that we’ve collected. The church will be open everyday from 10 AM – 2 PM if you would like to help sort. We will be working in the upstairs conference room. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (717) 626-2560.
- Monies collected from our Change4Change offering will be used to support Christ Resurrection Church in Kardzhali, Bulgaria with their Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes.