As the global pandemic worsens, the economic falters, and isolation begins to wear on us, what we need most is courage for hard times. But where does that come? And what does it look like? Today’s service will provide musical encouragement, teaching, prayers, and wisdom to help us find and live out the courage Christ offers us for moments like this. We invite you to watch these videos for worship and the message, and join us in the virtual foyer.
Worship: Shawn Erb
So often I try to create a worship set in which the songs are thematically related to one another. This allows us to focus on one or two attributes of God or a central focus on the circumstances of life that we may find ourselves in. In today’s worship set, the message in each song can stand alone. You may identify more with one than another, depending on where you are at personally today. Listen to the entire set and sing your prayers and praises along with them, or pick just a few to sit with. I think you’ll find at least one that will meet you where you’re at.
- Greater: A reminder that God is greater than all other gods and He deserves all the glory
- Way Maker: Our God is able to make a way where there seems to be no way.
- Lord I Need You: A simple prayer of confession and dependence on God for every aspect of life.
- Nearer My God to Thee: A powerful prayer longing to draw closer to God, for we can only find true rest in Him.
- Whom Shall I Fear (Psalm 27): When the coldness of night appears, and when our food day and night are our tears, He is here. Whom shall we fear?
Message: Tony Blair and Jo Ann Kunz
Virtual Foyer Zoom Meeting
Do you miss chatting in the foyer after the service? We do, too! Join us Sunday, April 5, 2020 from 11:00AM – 12:00PM (Eastern Time) for some fellowship around the virtual coffee table.
Join link: https://zoom.us/j/743042278